sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

I am who I am.

You can say shit about me all you what. It just makes me laugh. I know who I am, my friends know who I am and a lot of people know I may be a lot of shit, but i'm not a goddamn parasitic hater, hell bent on trying to prove a point which only exists in your own mind.
I couldn't care less, but lets just say I have a flare for polemics and public statements. It may seem like I give a fuck about you, but believe me, I don't. I just REALLY like to write, and in some cases love it when people read. It gives a buzz higher than any drug, like when i'm playing live.

The point of all this is basically: I like to live whatever life i've got left. Why don't you live your life instead inventing shit about my life? Let's all live our own lives... but stay the fuck away from me. Haters gonna' hate, and I ain't no hater.

If you've got a problem, talk it out... WITH ME. Or a psychologist.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario