sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

Silence

Confused. Delusional. Dissociative. Dead in the pit of lunacy. Lying face down in the mud, drowning my shallow words in the residue of deception.
Nameless. Faceless. The essence of mediocrity and the embodiment of failure. Failure to reason beyond a simple fact. More than a fact, a question.
Motivation. Determination. Confusion. What is my use? The point of my existence? To burn in symbolic flames that which has damaged my being? That which has cursed me with the loss of my innocence? Or that which has deprived me of happiness or the possibility to be happy? Vengeance is the point of my existence? Oh right, we don't exist for a reason, we just do.

I wasn't a child for long, though I haven't become a man... So where do I stand? I'm a unidimmensional shade of what I should've become.
Back to nameless and faceless.
What keeps me here? What prevents me from riding down on Charon's Fery? What draws me so much to this world? What draws me so much to the human race?
Odd. A misanthropic perfectionist with an exquisite taste with the humanly flawed. How... human.

So many questions for my young, naive, mind. So many questions that will go answered until after the day I die. Alone. Alone because, deep down, I know i'm alone. We're all alone deep inside. Well, most of us.
Forever alone in the pit of lunacy, I shall eventually find comfort in the echoe of my silent cries for help. Forever unheard, forever unanswered. They just fade way into black. They just fade away... into the silence.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario